Argh. Too tired to really write anything. There's maths test tomorrow during common lunch break. Hope I do not screw it up. There's also chemistry SPA tomorrow! Die. Nevermind. SPA is easy.
Hai, the more as time passes, the more I think that OCX is getting more and more disgusting. I didnt know the world exists such a kind of person. Maybe one day I should go assasinate him. Murder him in cold blood. Mutilate him into many pieces.
Shit, getting too gory. No offense. Im just fked up with his attitude and character. Always being so fake and hypocritcal. I wonder whats his true image.
Argh, fcuk about that asshole. Should focus more on my napfa. I just cant do pullups. Feel so noob. Even that fat cow can do and I cant do. Feel so insulted. Hai, probably as what Biology had taught, fats are less dense. LOL.
Okay, buck up for now. At least pass napfa during my retest in August.
Night.